- Requirements to Buy Testosterone Injections
- Types of Testosterone Injections to Buy
- Why Are Some Types of Testosterone Injections Not Recommended for Use?
- Is it safe to buy testosterone online from an unregulated website?
- Why Should You Buy Only Legal Testosterone Injections?
- Where can I buy testosterone online that is safe and legal?
When searching for how and where to buy testosterone online, the majority of the results are for bodybuilding, muscle, and steroid websites. That is the last thing that anyone with low testosterone wants to read because the information provided there has nothing to do with reversing the symptoms of testosterone deficiency. It is essential to find a legitimate hormone replacement therapy (HRT) clinic for help.
Other articles that come up in the search speak of the dangers of websites that do not warn about the risks associated with testosterone treatment. Even though some of these articles are from 2013, they still hold true today. Clinics that do not disclose the potential side effects of hormone treatments, such as testosterone, are not the best place to buy testosterone online. Any legitimate HRT medical clinic will provide both the pros and cons of hormone therapy.
Yes, there are legitimate websites that help you buy real testosterone online through diagnostic testing and consultation. Hormone clinics such as HRT Doctor make it easy to undergo testing without waiting months for a local hormone specialist to have an opening for an appointment. A person can get the same services, complete with an unhurried telephone consultation allowing for the answering of all questions – and at no charge.
When searching for where to buy testosterone online, always verify that the website belongs to a legitimate hormone clinic in the US. A prescription is necessary to ensure the legal and safe purchase of testosterone from a licensed US pharmacy.
It is essential when looking for how and where to buy testosterone online to find a legitimate US hormone clinic for diagnostic services and prescriptions.
Requirements to Buy Testosterone Injections
In 2018, the American Urological Association updated its guidelines to doctors for the prescribing of testosterone therapy to men. An individual must have both low testosterone symptoms and blood test levels. Even men who look to buy testosterone online must complete all steps of the diagnostic testing to receive a prescription.
The steps to get a prescription to buy testosterone include:
- Medical consultation
- Completion of a medical history questionnaire
- Blood test
- Physical examination
When asking can you buy testosterone online, always remember this fact: any company that does not require a prescription is not looking out for your best interests. Testosterone is a medication used to increase hormone levels in the bodies of people with a deficiency. It is not for use for any other purposes – including muscle, strength, or athletic enhancement. Those uses are dangerous – and illegal.
If you are looking for how and where to buy testosterone online for legitimate purposes, you must first receive a diagnosis and prescription from a doctor in the US. Only then can you purchase testosterone therapy from a licensed pharmacy.
The best place to buy testosterone online is from a fully regulated US pharmacy. Of the more than 12,000 websites selling medications on the internet, only about 4% follow proper pharmaceutical dispensing guidelines. The odds are against anyone purchasing testosterone without a valid prescription.
It is necessary to complete all steps in the diagnostic process to get a prescription to buy testosterone.
Types of Testosterone Injections to Buy
There is much to know when you are looking to buy testosterone injections online, as not all forms of injectable testosterone are safe to use.
The first thing to know when asking where can I buy real testosterone online is that testosterone is a highly counterfeited drug. Companies overseas have little oversight, and most do not care about what they ship out. Many are only in business to make money, shutting down one website and opening another under a different name. That way, it is virtually impossible for anyone to catch up with them when a problem occurs.
Part of the problem with how and where to buy testosterone online from these “black market companies occurs because they are not subject to US laws and regulations. Although a person may pay for what is believed to be Depo-Testosterone, that does not mean it is what will be in the shipment. Fake labels are commonplace, as are diluted, expired, or tainted products.
Testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate are the two recommended types of testosterone injections to purchase. They are well-accepted by most men, have reduced risks of side effects, and are also the lowest-priced options for treating testosterone deficiency. Testosterone cypionate is the most prescribed form of injectable testosterone, requiring fewer treatments per month.
If you are looking to buy injectable testosterone online legally from a US pharmacy, this is what you can expect:
- Depo-Testosterone: 1 ml of 200 mg/ml – approximately $70
- Depo-Testosterone: 10 ml of 200 mg/ml – approximately $300
- Watson testosterone cypionate: 10 ml of 200 mg/ml – approximately $275
Generic, pharmacy compounded testosterone cypionate is considerably less expensive – and of the same high quality as the brand name versions.
Testosterone cypionate is the most commonly prescribed form of injectable testosterone, followed by testosterone enanthate.
Why Are Some Types of Testosterone Injections Not Recommended for Use?
When some men look to buy cheap testosterone online, they find themselves on “black market” websites selling testosterone injections at extremely low prices. Anytime there is a considerable price discrepancy; you have to ask yourself why? Surprisingly low prices often have unpleasant surprises in store for the recipient by way of poor quality.
Is it safe to buy testosterone online from an unregulated website?
Absolutely not – that is how counterfeit or potentially dangerous medications wind up in the hands of unsuspecting individuals.
For people looking to learn how and where to buy testosterone online, there are three other types of injectable testosterone to avoid:
- Testosterone Propionate: peaking in the bloodstream within a few hours after administration, this form of injectable testosterone metabolizes within two to three days, requiring frequent administration. Doctors do not prescribe testosterone propionate for long-term treatment of Low T as it increases the risk of side effects. However, it may be used short-term along with another form of injectable testosterone in men with severely low testosterone levels for faster results.
- Testosterone Undecanoate: although it is the newest form of injectable testosterone for sale today, it is not recommended by many hormone specialists due to high-risk factors. Severe breathing difficulties and allergic reactions make this expensive form of testosterone therapy one to avoid.
- Aqueous Testosterone Suspension: because this type of injectable testosterone has no ester, it remains active in the bloodstream for hours rather than days. It is an extremely painful injection that requires daily and expensive injections with high side effects risks. Doctors do not recommend aqueous testosterone suspension for the treatment of Low T.
Only testosterone cypionate and enanthate are recommended for use to treat Low T symptoms due to high risks of adverse reactions and side effects of other treatments.
Why Should You Buy Only Legal Testosterone Injections?
Legality is a significant issue when purchasing testosterone injections. Is it legal to buy testosterone online if you have a doctor’s prescription?
The only time it is legal to buy testosterone online is with a valid prescription. However, that legality only extends to licensed and regulated US pharmacies. Because testosterone is a controlled medication, it cannot be imported into the United States from foreign countries. That means bringing in testosterone from Mexico, China, Costa Rica, or even Canada is not allowed.
Many people naturally look to buy testosterone online with credit card numbers – a significant risk that can result in identity theft, excessive transactions, and loss of money. Unless you are dealing with a licensed US pharmacy, buying testosterone online leaves you open to significant monetary risks.
The other issue with how and where to buy testosterone online legally is that much of what enters this country illegally is counterfeit. There is a significant risk to one’s health from injecting an unsafe medication into the body. You do not have that risk when purchasing testosterone injections through legitimate and regulated US pharmacies.
Buying testosterone injections illegally puts identity, money, and health at significant risks.
Where can I buy testosterone online that is safe and legal?
For any person looking to buy legal testosterone online, the first step is getting a doctor’s prescription. A hormone specialist is the best physician to contact for low testosterone testing, diagnosis, and treatment.
Adults searching for how and where to buy testosterone online often turn to HGH Doctor because they know we ensure that all proper testing policies are complete before providing a prescription for testosterone. We take extreme pride in providing superior service to our clients throughout the US while saving them time and money in the following ways:
• Offering complimentary consultations by phone with our experienced and knowledgeable medical advisors
• Providing low-cost blood testing at convenient local labs
• Simplifying the physical examination process with local doctors and clinics
• Enabling the confidential completion of online medical forms
• Shipping all testosterone medications and supplies from the US pharmacy to the client’s door
If you are looking for testosterone injections, buy online with the confidence you get from working with a leading hormone clinic in the US. Contact HGH Doctor today for your free consultation.
- The New York Times