A hormone replacement clinic provides hormone therapies to help men and women look and feel younger. Hormone replacement clinics for age-related hormone decline, usually provide growth hormone (HGH) and testosterone replacement therapies.
As we age, we experience a decline in both of these critical hormones. HGH and testosterone replacement clinics specialize in bringing HGH and testosterone levels back into balance, so you can enjoy all the things you love in your life.
Some of the symptoms of low testosterone and low HGH include:
- Reduced sex drive, erectile dysfunction, decreased intensity of orgasm
- Anxiety, depression and other emotional issues
- Weakness, fatigue and loss of muscle tone
- Loss of memory or loss of concentration
- Weight gain
- Lack of energy
- Disturbed sleep
Finding a hormone clinic that can restore your testosterone and HGH levels, can signicantly improve your health and overall quality of life.
HGH and testosterone replacement clinics provide therapies that can help men and women look and feel younger.
How to Find the Right HGH and Testosterone Clinic
Hormone replacement therapy is as much of an art, as it is a science. You want to look for a testosterone and HGH clinic that understands the subtle nuances of hormone replacement. If you are searching for a hormone replacement clinic online, you want to look for a hormone clinic that is experienced, and has a proven track record of safely and effectively providing growth hormone therapy and testosterone replacement.
Also be sure to look for any online reviews of any testosterone or HGH replacement clinic you are considering. You will find that all of our HGH and testosterone clinic are highly rated.
Can Any Doctor Treat Low Testosterone or Growth Hormone Deficiency?
Any doctor can prescribe growth hormone therapy, and/or testosterone therapy. However, if you want to be sure you achieve all of the benefits of hormone optimization, it is best that you seek your hormone replacement therapy (HRT) from a doctor or clinic that specializes in age-related HRT for men and women. Such practitioners will be able to look at your overall health and wellness, and prescribe additional therapies along with HRT, in order to help you look and feel your best at any age!
What Questions Should You Ask a Testosterone/HGH Replacement Clinic?
If you doctor finds that you are suffering from low testosterone and or a growth hormone deficiency (GHD), the main thing you want to know is if it is being caused by any serious disease or condition. However, most of the time, declining hormones is simply age related. If you are dealing with age-related loss of testosterone or HGH, you will want to ask your doctor:
- What treatments are available?
- Am I a candidate for hormone replacement therapy (HRT)?
- How experienced is the doctor and staff in proving HRT?
- What kind of results can I expect from HRT?
- Might I need both testosterone replacement and HGH therapy?
- How long will I need to be on testosterone therapy or HGH therapy?
You should get your HGH and testosterone replacement from a clinic or doctor that specialize in hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
You also may want to ask how to get started with your hormone replacement therapy. At our hormone replacement clinics, getting started with either HGH replacement, testosterone replacement – or both – takes just five easy steps:
- Step 1 – Fill out an online medical history form – This first step is indeed the only step in the process of getting HRT that can be done online.
- Step 2 – See a doctor –If your online medical history form indicates that you are a good candidate for HGH or testosterone therapy, the next step is to see your doctor. He or she will discuss your medical history in further detail, ask you more about your symptoms, and take a complete physical exam.
- Step 3 – Laboratory hormone testing – Once you have completed your physical exam, you will be referred to a laboratory to have the hormone levels in your blood tested.
- Step 4 – You will obtain a prescription for a program of HGH or testosterone injections – If the results of your laboratory tests indicate that your blood indeed contains less than optimal levels of HGH or testosterone, based on your physical exam, age, weight and gender — your doctor will prescribe a a program of HRT to suit your needs and life style.
- Step 5 – Your hormone injections will be delivered to you – Your prescription for HRT will be forwarded to one of the pharmacies we work with that specialize in filling prescriptions for HGH or testosterone injections. The pharmacy in turn will deliver your therapy supplies to you per the doctor’s instructions.
What Is the Most Important Thing to Look for in a Hormone Clinic?
The most important thing you can look for in a hormone replacement clinic, is a facility that treats you as an individual, and prescribes your HRT to fit you unique needs and lifestyle. Too many hormone clinics out there take a “cookie cutter” approach to HRT. That is a poof way to practice hormone replacement. It can also be dangerous.
At our clinics we give you the individualized care you deserve. Our hormone clinics are known for their expertise as well as their compassion. You can always reach our doctors or your assigned wellness advisor, even “after hours.”
Our commitment to our patients is to always be available to provide the very best customer service to address your questions and concerns about your hormone treatments whenever you need it.
Finally, you want to work with a hormone clinic that takes an integrative, or holistic approach to your health. Nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle can have an impact on your HGH and testosterone levels. The best hormone replacement therapy doctors and clinics take these factors into account and offer expert advice in all three areas.
Our doctors have a proven track record in helping patients look and feel younger with HGH and testosterone therapies.
Now that you understand how to find the right hormone clinic, we are sure you will realize we are the right one for you. Why not contact us today, and start on your path to feeling and looking younger?