Adult growth hormone deficiency is nothing to joke about as it can lead to serious health issues if left untreated. That is why finding out about the 3 best types of HGH medications is essential if you suspect AGHD.
Treatment options vary based on two crucial factors:
- The level of your growth hormone deficiency
- The severity of your symptoms
Your hormone specialist will take both of these issues into consideration when determining the proper treatment for your needs.
Here is a listing of the three types of HGH injections that can help boost growth hormone levels:
- Human Growth Hormones (somatropin)HGH injections directly increase the amount of human growth hormones your body has available each day. When you administer HGH under the abdominal skin, you provide the growth hormone receptors with an increased supply of HGH.
- SermorelinAlso called sermorelin acetate, this injectable medication stimulates the somatotrophs to produce more HGH. Somatotropic cells are found in the anterior pituitary gland. They are the growth hormone-producing cells. Sermorelin is a secretagogue – a medication that stimulates the secretion of a hormone.
- GHRPThere are two growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP) that can help increase HGH levels in the body:
- GHRP-6These peptides work as secretagogues to help boost human growth hormone production in the pituitary gland.
Sermorelin is often combined with one or both forms of GHRP to increase HGH secretion.
|Your hormone doctor will consider your degree of growth hormone deficiency and symptom severity when determining which medication to prescribe to increase HGH levels.|
Differences between the Different Types of HGH Medications
Each of the three different types of HGH medications offer advantages that can be beneficial to your body. Getting the best treatment that is customized to your requirements is how you get the best possible results. To help you understand the differences in these injections, we provide the following guidance:
- HGH injection therapy is the quickest way to boost your body’s growth hormone levels. There is no better way to immediately provide an increase in HGH than with one of the top brands of human growth hormones. Anyone who is suffering from symptoms of AGHD that are interfering with daily life or happiness should consider HGH therapy. HGH injections are bioidentical – meaning they are the same as the growth hormones secreted by the somatotrophs. Since HGH therapy can hinder your body’s natural GH production, your dosage will be carefully calculated by the doctor.
- Sermorelin acetate is one of the best secretagogues to help increase HGH production. Treatment with sermorelin is an ideal choice for someone in the preliminary stages of growth hormone decline. Sermorelin can help prevent the symptoms of AGHD before they occur or reverse those that have recently started. Because sermorelin boosts natural growth hormone secretion, it is even safer than HGH therapy. The downside of this treatment is that it takes a few months before most people notice any changes. Sermorelin does not provide the best benefits for people dealing with exceedingly low GH levels.
- GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 accomplish much the same function as sermorelin, and are explained in more detail below:
- GHRP-2 does more than stimulate HGH secretion from the pituitary gland. It also has anti-inflammatory properties for the body. GHRP-2 also help to improve calcium levels in the body. When it comes to promoting HGH production, GHRP-2 outshines GHRP-6. GHRP-2 does not lead to fat storage or increase hunger. The effects of GHRP-2 on the somatotrophs resemble those of GHRH to promote the pulsatile bursts of HGH.
- GHRP-6 helps promote HGH secretion in several ways. The first benefit of GHRP-6 is to act on the hypothalamus to aid in the release of growth hormone-releasing hormone. GHRH is the primary stimulator of HGH production. GHRP-6 also inhibits the effects of somatostatin which serves to decrease HGH secretion. By using GHRP-6 to boost HGH production, you also allow the body to control growth hormone release. That control protects against too much HGH in the bloodstream. One difference between GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 is that the GHRP-6 can increase hunger whereas GHRP-2 does not.
Of these 3 best types of HGH medications, both kinds of GHRP help support healthy pituitary functions. Best of all is that there is little risk of adverse reactions or overdose. Doctors often combine one or both GHRPs with sermorelin for optimum benefits.
|Sermorelin, GHRP-2, and GHRP-6 all act as secretagogues to promote HGH secretion from the pituitary gland. HGH injections directly increase HGH levels.|
How Do You Know Which Type of HGH Medication Is Best for You?
Do not despair if you are not sure which medication is best for you. An experienced hormone specialist will let you know which type of HGH injections is right for your needs.
Boosting hormone levels requires the knowledge and expertise of a highly trained professional. A hormone doctor understands the delicate relationship between the many endocrine system hormones. When you increase one of these chemicals, it will naturally impact others. That is why hormone specialists take great care in deciding with of the 3 best types of HGH medications to prescribe.
Through blood analysis, consultation, examination, and health history review, the doctor will determine which of the types of prescription HGH treatments to utilize. For more information, or to receive your confidential consultation at no charge, contact our clinic today.